Welcome to the aTrampolines.com, a comprehensive guide to help you make a choice in buying a best trampoline for your family. Many factors must be considered in choosing a trampoline, such as brand, type, size, price, and the important thing is the safety factor because you do not want your children injured while playing trampoline.
Here in aTrampolines.com, we have collected all the data for you in one easy to access site. We hope this guide will allow you to choose the best trampoline for your family.
Best Trampoline Review Comparison Chart
Top Five Trampoline Reviews
Skywalker 14 Foot Square Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
It’s important to encourage your children to develop their coordinator, stamina and balance through the trampoline. Of the many well-known brands in the market, Skywalker gives the best guarantee in terms of product performance and customer service. Is proud to introduce the best trampoline Skywalker 14-Foot Square Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad all the features users need for outdoor activities. Children over 6 years old can play on the trampoline and trampoline is able to withstand loads up with a weight capacity of 250 pounds. With Enclosure feature then you will feel safe to let the kids play on the trampoline without worrying they would fall.
- Safety & Durability
- Easy to assemble and use
- Large jumping surface of 15 inches in diameter
- Safety Enclosure
- Easy in and out of the netting zips
- Sturdy steel frame
- Warranty period could be longer
- It requires at least 2 people to set up its establishment
Skywalker 12 Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
Bring bouncing fun for your own backyard with the best trampoline – Skywalker trampoline 12 ft. Round trampoline with enclosure. Trampoline has an innovative safety features which are made of heavy galvanized steel and all jumpers are made with large size making it safe for your children jumping and durable.
- Stability is assured by steel T- Sockets
- 6-W Creating Stable frame
- Has Size 12 Diameter
- Round Shape makes it manly!
- Know the weight and the age limit to be on the safe side!
- 1 inch thick foam padding
- Having Enclosure and UV-protection
- Warranty Guaranteed
- A Manual Difficult
- A Low-Bounce size is less because of the round shape.
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline
If you and your family like to spend hours bouncing, then Pure Fun 14-Foot Outdoor Trampoline is a great way to add excitement into your family life. This is one of the best trampoline produced by Pure Fun is designed for exceptional durability and safety.
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline is very safe to use and easy to assemble so it is ideal for use at home. It will fit into most back yards.
Most Important!. Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline has met all the standards of ASTM, have TUV / GS Quality and Safety-certified and CE-EN-71-certified so that you will not hesitate to have this best trampoline.
- Passes all safety ASTM Standards requirements
- TUV/GS Quality and Safety-certified
- Sturdy construction
- Great stability
- Weather resistant mat
- Quick to assemble
- Good jumping size
- Mat is flexible
- No safety net is included
- Cover is not durable
Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail
Pure Fun 40 Inch Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail is perfect for those of you who like to exercise but do not have time to go to the gym. With a size of 40″ so that makes it very suitable trampoline for exercise at home or office that does not require a large room. With best trampoline – Pure Fun 40 Inch Mini Trampoline, you can jump or jog for better health and a good body at the same time.
Safety is the first concern for all products Pure Fun Trampoline, using Padded Cover Over Springs and Frame will keep you safe in the bounce. So you will feel safe to let your child play with the trampoline without fear your child will get hurt.
- Pure Fun trampoline is a great cardio workout
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable hand rail
- Portability – easy to move
- Sturdy construction
- Not Durable
Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Urban Rebounding Trampoline made with quality mini trampoline commercial, bar stabilize for vigorous exercise and 6 motivational workouts on DVD, so you can be sure that the exercises you are doing has been effective as exercise routine the same has been used by nearly 5,000 health clubs worldwide, including Bally, Crunch, Equinox, Gold, and the YMCA.
Best trampoline – Urban Rebounding is ideal for athletes, seniors, and others who want a low-impact, high efficiency exercise.
- Sturdy frame
- Durability & Safety
- Foldable design for easy storage
- With 6 motivational workouts DVD
- High weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Super soft jumping surface
- Heavy duty springs
- Perfect for improving balance and coordination
- Easy to assemble
- It requires at least 2 people to complete the establishment
Types of Trampoline
The Rebounder or the mini trampoline is amongst the smallest trampolines available. These compact trampolines can be used indoors and helps increase the heart-rate through fast movements, as you can generally see in exercise videos. Mini trampolines are far less strenuous on the joints and knees. They are pretty small, so you can hide them away under your bed or in your closet when you will not be using them, making them ideal for apartments or small homes.
Professional/Olympic trampolines, as their names suggests, are used by the professionals. These are large trampolines and are designed to allow athletes maximum performance with great amounts of propulsion and power. Several professional trampolines are designed specifically for gymnastic clubs or the Olympic games, and thus are the most expensive ones. Owing to their increased performance and power, only trained individuals should ideally use them.
Recreational Backyard Trampolines
The recreational trampolines/outdoor trampoline have been famous ever since they have been invented, but with latest technological advancements, they have become more easily available, more enjoyable, and safer than ever before. These trampolines are space-efficient and affordable, making them a right choice for all families. Recreational trampolines are available in various shapes including round, octagonal, rectangular, and square. These trampolines are generally promoted by fitness centers as a great option for traditional workouts.
Water trampolines also fall in the category of recreational trampolines. It is basically an inflatable tube that floats on water. The water trampolines are generally used just for fun, but anyone who uses them will still enjoy the advantages of a good workout while bouncing high into the air with no restriction of space.
Advantages of Bouncing on Trampoline
Together with being a fun activity, bouncing on a trampoline offers various health benefits:
- Weight Loss. Rebounding is a great exercise for promoting weight loss, and it will have an effect on your entire body. Rebounding increases muscle-fat ratio, reduces body fat, and increases the ability of your body to burn carbohydrate. As your body experiences an upward force due to the bounce, it improves your body tone and many muscles in your body gets exercised, not only your heart and legs.
- Circulation. Aerobic exercise pumps more blood to the heart, and through the body, and thus improves blood circulation. Rebounding particularly offers great results because when you jump, there are contractions in your muscles, including the calf muscles. Owing to these contractions, more blood will be circulated into your heart where it will be replenished with oxygen. Improved circulation reduces chances of arteries being clogged.
- Stress. Rebounding can help decrease cortisol, the stress hormone, and increase endorphins that are the feel-good chemicals present in your body. Moreover, while you bounce on the trampoline your mind will be diverted off your problems. Furthermore, the physical improvement that you will experience by exercising, like better health and weight loss, will increase the feel good factor and reduce depression and stress.
- Age. Anyone, no matter what their age is, can use the trampoline for a good body workout and some fun. This is the reason why they are considered such a good investment as the entire family, right from toddler to parents to grandparents can benefit from it.
Five Things To Consider When Buying Best Trampoline
1. A Quality Frame
The frame supports and holds the trampoline together, so it’s important to find durable, frame quality. Galvanized steel is the best choice. It is resistant to rust and is very durable.
2. Weight Limit
Look for a trampoline that can support the weight of the jumper. If some people will jump on the trampoline, you will require a model with a high weight limit.
3. Durable Springs
Springs is what gives them mental trampoline, but they can be a serious safety hazard if the eyes of poor quality springs used. Low-quality springs can break or collapse over time or rust. Look for a trampoline with a rust-resistant, durable springs.
Padding is another important safety feature. If the springs are not padded, injuries may occur. The arms or legs can get stuck between the eyes, or the springs themselves can be cut or injure jumper. Ensure your trampoline have adequate cushioning to prevent potentially serious injuries.
5. Safety Enclosure
Because they prevent jumpers from flying trampoline, or injure themselves by landing on the frame or springs. No matter whether children or adults will use the trampoline, the safety enclosure is a must.
Of the many brands of trampoline, type, size and price offered, there are five things you should consider when buying best trampoline for your family, such as A Quality Frame, Weight Limit, Durable Springs, Padding and Safety Enclosure. Because you do not want children to be injured while playing trampoline so that it will reduce the pleasure in playing trampoline. Remember, safety is the most important factor in choosing best trampoline for your family. Happy Fun Trampoline!.